IJ.Start.Canon || IJ Start Canon Setup || IJ Start Canon
Now, via ij.start.canon, you can set up your new Canon PIXMA printer just in a few easy steps. We provide you a complete step-by-step setup guide to making you understand the printer setup process in the simplest way.Also, in this blog, you will get to know how you can download and install your Canon PIXMA printer. For more guidance, you are recommended to go to the official canon website ij.start.canon to avoid future difficulties.
Download the Canon Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start.canon for Canon printer drivers from below process;
- Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
- Visit ij.start.canon site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
- You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
- Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same https//ij.start.canon page.
- Now, double click on the software and install for your Canon product.
Install ij.start.canon PIXMA Printer Drivers Via a Disc
For this, you have to pursue the given instructions below in order to install ij.start.canon PIXMA printer drivers on your PC:
- Unpack the ij.start.canon PIXMA driver CD-ROM that comes with the new PIXMA printer.
- Now, open your computer’s CD-ROM by pressing the button placed on the cabinet.
- Once the CD drive comes out, you need to place the CD inside it and close it back.
- Thereafter, simply wait for the system to recognize the CD’s material.
- In case the device doesn’t identify the content of the Disc, then simply press the Windows key or just click on the settings option.
- For Windows 10 users, they are required to click on “This PC.” For Windows 7 or XP users, they are required to click on “My Computer.”
- Next, double-click on the disc icon and then look for the driver folder.
- After doing so, you need to click twice on the ij.start.canon PIXMA printer drivers that match your system configuration.
- Now, click on the “Agree & Install” and then visit thestandard website ij.start.canon to install the Canon PIXMA printer drivers on your computer.
- After successful installation, you need to select “Close” and simply restart your PC for the recent setting to take effect.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer With USB – ij.start.canon
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer after reaching official sites or other, then you can use USB for setting up the Canon ij printer. Or you can also visit ij.start.canon for taking help;
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start.canon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from https//ij.start.canon site.
- Now, go to Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.